Since I originally made my Launchpad mapping, I've done some work on it. I'd like to make that work available, but it comes with a warning... it is MUCH more complicated. If you are a beginner, or don't need advanced functionality like cue type hotswapping.. just stick with the original one.
I'll document it in basically the same way, but there will be some tricky parts. Just experiment and you'll figure it out.
Note: This is meant for Traktor 2!
So above you can see the general idea, four decks divided into squares. Deck A is not labeled, but it's where the numbers are.
How it works
A: Full screen toggle
B: Full screen browser (for picking new songs)
C: Global SHIFT key - holding this down will also press D
D: Effect toggle key - switch filter buttons (14, 15) to toggle 3/4 instead of 1/2
Deck controls: (if there is a hyphen it means this is what happens when you hold down SHIFT)
- Set/Jump to cue point 1 - Delete cue point 1
- Set/Jump to cue point 2 - Delete cue point 2
- Set/Jump to cue point 3 - Delete cue point 3
- Set/Jump to cue point 4 - Delete cue point 4
- Set/Jump to cue point 5 - Delete cue point 5
- Set/Jump to cue point 6 - Delete cue point 6
- Set/Jump to cue point 7 - Delete cue point 7
- Set/Jump to cue point 8 - Delete cue point 8
- Set and activate loop - Activate loop (good for loop cue points)
- Decrease loop size - Skip back by loop size
- Increase loop size - Skip forward by loop size
- Sync - Master track selection
- Play - Reset to beginning of song
- Effect 1 ON - Effect 3 ON
- Effect 2 ON - Effect 4 ON
- Monitor cue toggle
- "vol" - select deck A for cue hotswap
- "pan" - select deck B for cue hotswap
- "snd A" - select deck C for cue hotswap
- "snd B" - select deck D for cue hotswap
- "trk on" - set any tracks that don't have active loops to loop size 16
- "stop" - do the same as "trk on" but with loop size 32
- "vol" - Change cue type of active deck to type "CUE"
- "pan" - Change cue type of active deck to type "LOAD"
- "snd A" - Change cue type of active deck to type "LOOP"
- "snd B" - Change cue type of active deck to type "GRID"
- "trk on" - Change cue type of active deck to type "FADE-IN"
- "stop" - Change cue type of active deck to type "FADE-OUT"
- When the buttons on the right are not active, they will show a master out level
- The play buttons blink when the track is active at that decks tempo